all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.30.2007

MORE MULBERRY BATIK...

What can I say? I love Mulberry Batik!

I made this card after several attempts to use one of the new SU! hostess sets, Garden Silhouettes. It's such a beautiful set, but I felt like I wasn't doing it justice until I decided to use it with the mulberry batik. I like the way it looks so delicate... the way cherry blossoms always do.

I also tried my hand at
faux stitching, which I used the petal pink marker for. Using this technique is a snap when you have Stampin' Up!'s paper piercing template!


STAMPs: Garden Silhouettes, Warm Words
INKs: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Versamark, Petal Pink
PAPERs: Groovy Guava, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
EMBELLISHMENTS: Clear EP, Antique Brads

1 comment:

Judian said...

Whai is mulberry batik. It isn't ink, paper, a stamp or embellishment. It is beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails