all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.14.2008

FROSTY the SNOW[cupcake]MAN~ TECC#46/ SJCI#15



Okay, I know you think I've gone mad, I know these are not 'Christmasy' colors, but I thought they were lovely for a non-traditional Christmas card! Here's my take on Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #46 and Stacey's Jewelry Color Inspiration #15.
If you need some inspiration/motivation, please consider breaking out your supplies and participate in these or other challenges! I have a list for every day of the week over on the right hand side of this post!
The images are obviously from Taylored Expressions Stamps, called Home Sweet Home. I just love this little guy, isn't he adorable?
All the paper is Stampin' Up!, Pumpkin Pie, Lovely Lilac, and Bravo Burgundy. I also used some designer paper, Parisian Summer. The scallop edge punch is also from SU!.

Snappy Stamping to ya,


2 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

This snow(cupcake)man is so stinkin' cute! I love how you used the color combo on this darling card:) Thanks for playing in the jewelry challenge this week!

Taylor said...

So cute! Love your snow(cupcake)man and how you flipped the sketch! Thanks for playing the challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails