all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.23.2009

SEASON OF JOY / CQC # 8 & 2S4Y #40...


So I went a little over board with the faux quilting...






I really couldn't help myself with these colors! This is the latest colourQ challenge, and I paired it with a lovely sketch... somewhat modified by me, over at 2 Sketches 4 You!
Some of the dsp is retired... but the set from Stampin' Up! is called Season of Joy. The UPS man brought me the set this afternoon & I was itching to ink it up!






10 comments:

cnelson said...

loving the quilted look and colors so much! fabulous!

Julie Leblanc said...

I love it... I don't think that you went overboard... I soooo want to do it! I'll have to look at your card more closely. Beautiful!

TFS, Julie - kewlstamps-n-more

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my goodness Arielle, this is absolutely stunning!!!! The colors of course are fabulous but all the extra work you put into it, fantastic!!!

Linda

Kathy Martin said...

Wowza! I LOVE this card. Great quilting and stamp! :) Kathy

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness this is intricate what an amazing card! Lovely :) ....Donna

Davi said...

Wow Arielle this card is really beautiful. Love the colors!!

Lea L. said...

The colors are so crisp and the design is wonderful! Great job with the sketch!

♥ Lea

Kathryn said...

This really is a great color combination and you have handled both the colors and hte sketch so well. Lovely!

have a great day,
--Kathryn

Unknown said...

no way - I can't believe you made that all by hand - it looks printed!
Gorgeous!
:) Kazan

AGohl said...

The color combos on this card are gorgeous! One of my favorite Christmas cards that I've seen :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails