all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.13.2010

APTEE 'tude / CQC #28 & TESC #108...


After feeding Maisie & Alex, cleaning the kitchen, showering & getting ready for work I had a little extra time to stamp this morning, so using the scraps from my last card I made another with the colourQ colors (sorta kinda). Oh, my dining room is clean, btw~ and I even cleaned up after myself this morning, Jeff almost passed out when he got in from work... I'll be posting a new picture of my stamping area this evening, but if you haven't seen the BEFORE pic, you should - lol!




I used Taylor's super cool sketch (may use it again this week, too) for this card. I really love the Mondrian~ish background... so fun to construct! It looked great with these Cosmo Cricket papers and the colourQ colors... YAY!!! I used a new stamp, APTEE'tude... Tanja placed a StampingBella.com order so I had her throw a few in for me... [I have your money, Tanja] Aren't new stamps SO MUCH FUN! So for a 20 minute card, I can't complain, although now I realize I forgot to add some shadowing to her, bummer - I've been forgetting that a lot lately & I think it adds so much! Plus I think it needs some brads or buttons... may have to go back & add those!

Bye for now...




3 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Love this card, and the one below! Looking forward to seeing your craft space all cleaned up!

Mary J said...

Great take on both challenges! Love it!

Taylor said...

Thanks for participating in the TESC108 sketch challenge! Your card was selected as one of the Top Crops this week! I love the bright colors you used and that fun image! You can check out the announcement here: http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/2010/04/tesc108-top-crops.html

And here's a link to the Top Crops badge if you'd like to display it on your blog:

http://sites.google.com/site/tayloredexpressionsimages/images/TopCropsbadge.png

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails