all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.09.2010

FUNKY FLOWERS / USSIS #50 & ACT #24...


Here is my third card for today, and probably the simplest of all...




Here's the latest Unscripted Sketch... I hope you get to play along this week! I paired it with Stacey's gorgeous colors ~ and although this particular color challenge ends tonight, check her out on Sunday when she'll be posting a new one, which I'm sure will be just as amazing!

No big trick to this card, these flowers were made using the Daisies (#2 ?) Big Shot Die... I just folded the petals into the middle & glued while trying to leave them puffy along the outside. Well, time for bed, not only am I about to fall asleep, I've making too many mistakes while typing this - lol!






11 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

wow, Arielle! the daisy looks so fab with the petals curled back...must try:) thanks so much for sneaking your Curtain Call entry in before the deadline...your cards are always eye-popping! have a goodie:)

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, luv the flower...have a great weekend!

enjoy *~*

Kathy Martin said...

What a pretty card! LOVE those flowers! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is amazing, all your post today are exceptional! Beth

Anonymous said...

how did you make the flowers? beautiful card Ginger

Liz said...

Beautiful colors and love the flowers....

Marcy said...

Your card is beautiful. I just love those flowers even if you think they are "No big trick."!

dstandard said...

Soo cool! Love your card!

Irena said...

beautiful card, I like the flowers

Alanna said...

Super cute Arielle. I love how you did the flowers.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Love those flowers. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails