all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.30.2010

ROSETTE (aka: fan fold) FLOWER / DCBD #174 & FTL #88...


I need some help here peeps - I saw this rosette flower on someone's blog with a link to a video tutorial (I think?!?) but now I don't remember who or where... if you made one of these in the last week or so & think I found it on your blog, please leave a comment...

[ETA] - I found the tutorial for this flower, just not the person who led me there.... enjoy!

[ETA] YAY - IT WAS ROBIN!!! She did this super gorgeous card that made me want to try this... her flower is just the BEST... check it out!



Here's a quick card while the kids are napping, I'm at home today since one of the babysitters (my mom ; ) is at the Grand Canyon enjoying the snow - lol! Since I knew I had limited time I went for the ever-so-awesome Fall-to-Layout, and paired it with the Diva's wild colors! I had already made the rosette a few days ago & it just happened to be the right color! YAY!

The swirls are from Stampin' Up!'s set, Priceless. The border punch is the Pinking Hearts from the Occasions Mini - today's the last day to order! The sentiment is also Stampin' Up! - Thank You Kindly.

Thanks for dropping by~



10 comments:

Alanna said...

This is so pretty. Hopefully someone responds who made this flower tutorial as I'd love to make one as well.

Linda said...

Oh I wish I knew. It is beautiful. I will be checking back to see if you remember.

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful colorful card! You have the best embossing folders! :)

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Super fun card! Wish I knew which link you were talking, so I could watch the video too! I need to learn me how to make those rosettes. :)

Robin said...

Thanks a bunch Arielle! I believe it was my blog you viewed (you had left a comment that you were going to try this one). I did post the links to tutorials too. It's under a post 'Box and Fan Fold Flower'. Great job! I LOVE the color combo!!!

Robin said...

BTW, here's my blog address:
robin-blueeggpapercraze.blogspot.com

froglilly said...

Beautiful card...I like everything about its design. BTW, you're blog is new to me, but I think I'll be back for sure.

LeAnne said...

Crikey, this is cute! Super cute layout and great flower.....I made one but need more practice! I feel like I have been gone for days and missed waaaay too much stuff!

Ruby said...

Fab card and thanks for sharing where you found the tutorial for that flower. I must check it out and then play!

Kristin Moore said...

Congrats Arielle, you are the Diva's Featured Artist today with this card! Enjoy and thanks for playing along!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails