all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.01.2010

ROLL OVER MAISIE - GOOD GIRL / PTW #41...


All I can say - love it or hate it - I've gotten waaaaay more scrapbooking done in the last few weeks, that I have in the last few years since I went digital!



I went past the deadline for the Papertake Weekly sketch... but that's okay, I really liked it! My little pumpkin rolled over last week - she'd been trying so hard! Now she will NOT lay on her back... but the first couple days once she got on her stomach she'd cry! So we kept having to roll her back over every 2 minutes - she's so spoiled!

The papers from this are from a free kit over at Design House Digital by Sarah Schmutz called Just About Me. The ribbon and frame are from A Jen Allyson kit at DHD, called Persimmon.

I did have to buy a new flash drive... 4GB just were not enough for all the digi kits I've been getting... at least it's not more stuff cluttering my stamp area - lol!

Thanks for stopping in...


5 comments:

Irena said...

What a gorgeous digi page, I like it very much :)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

She is so cute! Pretty soon she'll be walking too. Beautiful page! You rock... Happy Tuesday!

Kathy Martin said...

This page is DARLING Arielle! Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! :)

Linda said...

What a sweetie! How old is Maisie? My granddaughter is 3 months old and rolled once when I was out to see her. We were not sure if it was an accident. I really love the page. Hard to see all the pretty paper ans stuff with the cute baby in the middle.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very sweet layout! cute little baby too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails