all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.17.2010

GROWING GREEN / CQC #46 & FTL #103...


HAPPY HAPPY TUESDAY!!! Time for another super fabulous colourQ challenge - your weekly cue to create something amazing!



I decided to go with the Fall-to Layout for today's colourQ challenge colors... they are just so fresh & vibrant! I wanted to keep it simple!

It always takes me a couple hours to post the colourQ winner's post, and usually it's after 11 pm by the time I finish up! Then I spend another 30 minutes getting the new challenge ready to post. Making my card is always the last thing I do! Silly, procrastinating me! You may notice I don't stamp much on the weekends... that's because Jeff is home those nights & I fill my days with he & the kids - getting my "fix" to get me through another week! And of course there's always the Pink Elephant and Unscripted DT stuff to work on also! But it's so FUN! I just wish there were more hours in the day (who doesn't?!?)!

Please go visit the other colourQ Royal Court designers... they do such an awesome job each week! LeAnne will hopefully be a Grandma before the day is out... I'm on pins & needles!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!





CARDSTOCK: Stampin' Up! - Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Delightful Daffodil & Very Vanilla
STAMPS: Stampin' Up! - Growing Green, Papertrey Ink - Blooming Button Bits
ACCESSORIES: Stampin' Up! - Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon - retired
TOOLS: Martha Stewart - Pinking Scallop edge punch

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card!! That is one of my favorite sets!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails