all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.26.2010

CANDY ELF / CQC #56 & Mojo #126...


HAPPY TUESDAY!!! We have a spankin' new colourQ for you today... sorta funky Halloween or Fall, if you will! I used a Candy Elf, from A Day for Daisies, which was probably intended to be a Christmas digi, but I thought he'd be cute in these colors, too!


Here's a better look at my "candy" button...




I have to go pick up Alex from preschool, so I'll pop in & finish this post in a bit!


7 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Arielle, this is super sweet. I love that image. I might just have to order that one from Tammy for my first DT project. :)

Linda said...

Oh that is so cute. I really like those colors for an elf.

Audrey Pettit said...

Ha! That is SO cute, Arielle! I love the button candy. Awesome, amazing coloring job on that fun elf, too.

LeAnne said...

OMW, this is sooooo cute. Of course he is cute because your coloring is SO GOOD. Can't you come up here and teach me how to do that?

Auntie Em said...

So cute! Love the button candy and all your layers.
Thank-you for sharing! :o)

ThePurplePlace said...

Love, Love LOVE.......the candy wrapper...the perfect extra touch

Wonderful colors and gorgeous bright colors!

What a fantastic card!!

Happy Crafting,
Lis

Nancy Thomas said...

Great coloring on that oh so cute image - love the colors on this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails