all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.30.2010

HOLLY BERRY FAIRY / CP #91 & SMC #34...


Here's a quick card I made last Friday and didn't have time to post until now.... This sweet image os over at A Day For Daisies, called Holly Berry Fairy.




I used the CPS sketch that was "ending" Friday night & the challenge at Sew Many Cards to use red & green.

It's hard to tell, but she has glitter on her wings. Don't forget there is still time to enter the current challenge over at ADFD... you can find the challenge as well as a freebie to play along with, HERE.

Thanks for looking,


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card!! Love the embossing and the colouring of image. Lovely!!!

Thanks for joining us at SMC CHallenge this week :)

LORi said...

Super duper!!!

Kelly said...

Thanks for playing along at SMC this week. Great Card

Christina said...

Oh my cuteness, I can just imagine this tiny little fairy in the holly! Love your coloring as always, and I just had to zoom in to see more detail of her glittered wings. So sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails