all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.18.2010

SEASON'S SWEETINGS / Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past Blog Hop...


I'm so sorry if you arrived here hoping to find a Thankful/Thanksgiving card... I remembered the sketch this time & forgot the theme... I just realized there was a theme about 5 minutes ago when I downloaded the badge for the hop... sorry!



I guess you could say this is just another casualty of me & the kids being sick... my brain matter was sneezed out days ago - lol! Anyways, I used the darling singin' cuppy from Season's Sweetings since I was dying to use this cute music paper from Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly. He has glitter all over his head, but I know you can't see it.

There are plenty more amazing projects to see... and they probably used the right theme!

Thanks for hopping by...



15 comments:

Jami said...

Your card is adorable - even if you did forget the theme. LOL! Love your clever use of buttons and I can kinda see the glitter - I know it's really sparkly and pops IRL!

Tracy said...

I agree wtih Jami. This is adorable. I absolutely love how you worked the sketch. Fantastic card!!!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely darling, Arielle! Love all the buttons!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a cutie! That red ribbon is fabulous.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

cnelson said...

sooooooo cute!!! love the colors!

Silvia said...

Sooooooo adorable. Love the colors on it. Your coloring is awesome!!!

Karen Motz said...

Well I, for one, am happy you forgot the theme because that is one cute Cuppie!!! Love it with all the fun buttons and dimension!!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling little cuppie...sooo cute!!! Your coloring is fantastic and I love how you used the buttons!!!

Melody said...

Cute! Love how you used the buttons!

Kathy Martin said...

OMGosh! ADORABLE! Love the bright happy papers you used! :)

Cyd said...

FA LA LA LA LA - LA LA LA LA! Oh Cuppie, who knew you could sing? Wonderful job - bright and happy - just like Christmas. :)

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute! I love the papers and the colors! The cupcake looks adorable!

Peggy said...

Absolutely Adorable holiday card!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Theme or no theme, your card is just adorable! I love your Cuppie and all the details you gave him, and I love the patterned papers and how you did the strips!

Chris L.

Anonymous said...

Love this Arielle. Great papers, love the piercing and the buttons are perfect!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails