all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.10.2011

MAGGIE & EVIE & CHARLIE / TPE #91 & FTL #122...


There a new challenge up at The Pink Elephant to use Pink, Light Aqua & Orange - LOVE these colors together! These stamps are from Hannah Boyd's Bug&Roo line over at byLORIdesigns, go check them out. While you're there, also check out BLD's first challenge...




This card may remind you of the byLORIdesigns challenge badge, which I designed. When I saw the FTL this week, I knew I had to use that same idea to make a card...

Pretty simply, just printed the kiddies out & trimmed them, then popped them onto the colored panels. The stamped sentiment is from a Mint Motif set that I won a while back, called Very Square Sentiments. The buttons are Papertrey Ink - aren't they perfect! I L-O-V-E PTI buttons!!!

Bye for now...

10 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

That card is amazing! I have said it before and I am saying it again. Your talent totally amazes me.

Linda said...

I am loving these images with out color. They look so great.
Wonderful card!

Dorcas said...

THis is super cute, Arielle!

elizabeth said...

What an amazingly awesome card! Glad to have found your blog via the FTL link.

Deborah Frings said...

Such a fun card!!

Robin said...

I totally LOVE this card! I love that you used the paper piercing to show the empty space. And the kids in each square, fabulous!

Vicky Hayes said...

Perfect in every detail - I love the colours, the button embellishments, the piercing, the pretty border...

Anonymous said...

Breathtakingly Perfect, love everything about this card:)
Suzi
xxx

Carole Pillon said...

Cute cards ans very orginal design.

Heather P. said...

Eeeep! This is so totally CA-UTE!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails