all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.09.2011

SUNNY DAYS / SR#62 & STTT #39...


I did a page recently from our trip to the park that featured Alex, so this one features Miss Maisie! Obviously their age difference determined that they didn't play together that day, so they had to have their own pages!



Our theme for Stampin' Royalty is GREEN, so I used lots of green papers for this layout! The sketch, which I really love, is from Sketches in Thyme! Of course, I sorta truncated it a little, but I think I'll be using it again really soon!

Bye for now!

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

That is the most adorable face! Priceless
Love everything about this layout sweetie.
Thank you for joining us this week at
sketches In Thyme
Hope you come back real soon.

Melissa said...

your baby is soooo adorable! this is such a beautiful LO! i'm glad you can join us this week. thanks for playing along with us at SKETCHES IN THYME!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

So super cute! Thanks for playing with SIT this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Erin Reed said...

i love your mix of colors with the black and white and color photos, they just pop!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails