all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.21.2011

9 THINGS... / K. Funk New Release...


Ahhh, digital scrapping ~ one of my many loves... This is a biographical page, actually the first one I've ever done! All the little images are some of the things I found on Etsy that make me smile. Jeff took this pic of me recently, and frankly I rarely like ANY pics of me.... but he tries! I didn't have on a stitch of make-up even! I actually drew the the doodles on the page, too!

This layout is made with a new kit is from Karen Funk, called Giggles & Grins. It is so cute!!!


There are a few challenges over at Design House Digital that I played along with, the inspiration challenge and the scraplift challenge.


Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

What a fabulous and fun layout!

savvy teaching tips said...

I LOVE this page Arielle. Fabulous! I also HATE getting my photo taken. But this is a great photo. And your doodles are fantastic. I feel inspired to try to do this type of page myself

Jinny Newlin said...

This is gorgeous, Arielle! Fantastic color! And I love those hexagons and your doodling! Plus, that picture is perfect, even without makeup! So beautiful!

LeAnne said...

I love this photo too....I was thinking it was you in high school, you look so young! SWEET page.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails