all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

10.13.2011

CANDY WITCH / DS #23...


Good morning and happy Thursday!!! We have a great sketch for you today over at the Deconstructed Sketch - so fabulous! I pulled out all the punches (LOL!) for this one! For the polka dotted dp I used my Copics and colored in some of the dots on the left side. I also colored clear rhinestones with Copics to match. I found this adorable image today while Etsy shopping, by Dilly Beans Digi Stamps, called Candy Witch. SO adorable! I printed it twice, cut out the candy from her brim & popped it up. I added some stickles to it, also.

Here's the sketch...

And here's the watermarked image, she has a bunch of other cute ones, too - I ended up buying 8!


Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Sara I. said...

Wow!! This is so fantastic! LOVE the idea of coloring in the polka dots - who knew?! Gorgeously colored image and love the spider web!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Love it! The zig zag instead of DP is so fun, wouldn't have thought of that.

This image is so cute! She is so art journal esque. Love her, can see why you ended up buying eight of them ;D

Jen Shults said...

This may be my favorite card that you have ever made. I LOVE this. That image is so cute and funky and awesome and I really love what you did with the papers... love the colored dots on one side and just white on the other... genius. Gorgeous work hon!

Linda said...

Adorable! I love the image and what you did with it.

Linda Carson said...

Outstanding! Fabulous bold colors, coloring & textures! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails