all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.24.2012

FLOWER~y THANKS / CQC #121...


We have a gorgeous new palette for you over at the colourQ today! For this card I used some Papertey dies. I drew the flower stem & colored it in and added the rhinestones. Just a quick, simple card! Hope you can play along with us this week!


Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty flower Arielle! Love the sweet dotted swiss and polkadot rick rack!

Laura said...

what a sweet nice card.
And what a pretty flower!


Greetzz Laura
Netherlands

Jen W. said...

I love your sample card this week, Arielle! The flower of fabulous and the wavy, dotty green strip is the perfect touch!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally sweet flower card! Hugs ~S~

Jennie said...

Beautiful Arielle!
Love the new Color Q palette too!

xx

Cyndie said...

I LOVE these colors and your card is marvelous! So simple with just the right amount of elements--love it!

Unknown said...

oh Arielle, this card is so adorable! I love the 3D flower and the dotted rick rack! big hugs!

Unknown said...

oh Arielle, this card is so adorable! I love the 3D flower and the dotted rick rack! big hugs!

Pauline said...

Love this, so elegantly CAS!

Vicky Hayes said...

The colour palette is utterly gorgeous - I love your inspiration photos with the colour swatches. And your card is my favourite kind of design too clean and very snappy!

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card Arielle, your vibrant flower inspired my card so much :)
Jenny x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails