all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.23.2012

BALLOON & CUPCAKES GIRLS / DB# 17...


We have a brand new challenge for you today over at Dilly Beans - PARTY!!! I found these 2 images that I just had to use together, Balloon Girl and Cupcake Girlie! The 3 strips on the left side of the card were rolled up a little, I wish they showed up better! They remind me of the things you blow at parties.... what are those called? Anyways... I hope you have a great day! And be sure to go check out the other designers' work!

 

Bye for now,

5 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Okay, they're having way tooo much fun! I wanna come to the party. Just scrumptious, my dear! xxD

Beckie said...

Fabulous card. I love it.

You should playing along with us at ME4Y!This week's challenge is to use 3 buttons on your card. http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Be blessed, Beckie

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this Arielle! Love the little curls that look like party horns...CUTE!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh - so cute, LOVE the way your curled paper looks like party favors. Awesome! :)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Cute! What wonderful coloring! Love the papers, colors & the rolled strips like little noisemakers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails