all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.02.2012

GIRL & BUTTERFLIES / DB #14...


Here's another card for today, for the "Shades of Green and Black" challenge over at the Dilly Beans Challenge!

I used Copics to color up this cute image, Girl and Butterflies, based on a painting Megan created. I bought the painting for Maisie's room - it's gorgeous! I also added stickles to the butterlfies. The banner die is from Papertrey Ink.


Here's the image:

Have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Mette said...

This is so beautiful Arielle. Always a joy to see your creations :).

Hugs, Mette

Broni said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used the banners and made them look like a chevron!

Patrice said...

Wow - gorgeous!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is beautiful! Lucky you with the painting too. I have one of Megan's Fridas with regular and skully face LOVE it! xxD

Alice said...

gorgeous image and you colored her so beautifully! love love the design, too! super card!

Jenn Borjeson said...

You know I love this - this is one of my very fave images. You've made it even prettier! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails