all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.26.2012

NEED A HUG / DS #49...


We have a new sketch for you today over at the Deconstructed Sketch! And it's a cutie for sure! I decided to do some distressing... and used some soft suede to sponge the edges of some of the panels and make things a little rustic! The paper's are from My Mind's Eye, called Kraft Funday! These papers are by Robyn Meierotto, she also designs digi scrap kits over at  Design House Digital... and she has these papers here.

The images are from the Alley Way Stamps, called Gotta Bug?.... aren't they adorable?


Here's the sketch...



Amber H
Donna W
Jen S
Jessica D
Kadie E
Lori B
Pam V
Sheri G
Amy S, Guest Designer

Have an awesome day!!!

11 comments:

Laurel said...

This is just so darn cute!

jen said...

Oh my gosh this is adorbs ! Love this set too. Tfs
New to your blog :)
Hugs,jen

Sheri Gilson said...

Arielle, this is too cute!! I love the sweet bandage and sentiment. Great take on this weeks sketch!!

Lisa Elton said...

So cute Arielle, love all of the assorted polka dots and the fun band-aid!

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh this is cute!! I love the dsp and especially the tiny heart on the band-aid! Too cute!

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE this! That DP is awesome and those stamps are great. And of course you put it together so fabulously! xo

Patrice said...

Such a sweet sentiment!

Nancy Guse said...

I love this, the colors, texture, the band aid that hugs the wound. This is sweet!!

Tarah DeMerchant said...

Wow another beauty using super cute alley way stamps!

Unknown said...

Very cute and absolutely adorable...I resisted saying huggable...lol

Teresa Zuehls said...

Awww! What a sweet card and take on the sketch! Love the embossed paper. TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails