all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.16.2012

NOEL / MMC #16...


Happy Monday! It's time for another Merry Monday Challenge ~ are you playing along? You SHOULD - you could have all your Christmas cards done by the time the busy season rolls around! Then you could sit back and relax!

My card today uses Echo Park's Winter Park paper - LOVE IT! I decided it would be fun to do some die-cutting for the word NOEL, and then I outlined each letter with stickles.



Please be sure to visit the
Merry Makers Design Team:




Thanks for stopping by & I hope you get a chance to play along!

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Like it? I LOVE it! Those letters are awesome Arielle! Great fun colours too! Have a terrific week!

LeAnne said...

Frosty sweet! Love it!

Notes by Nina said...

Fantasic card, love the wintery colours and fabulous die cutting.

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!! I love the papers and the colors!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails