all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.29.2012

AMALIA AND BUTTERFLIES / DB #31...



Good morning! It's finally Friday!!! WOOHOO!!! Here's a "tag"card for this week's Dilly Beans Challenge to make a tag. I decided to do some digital paper piecing and used Amalia and Butterflies. I thought it would be fun to make her hair(/hat) out of flowers - like they're attracting the butterflies - LOL! I printed out some extra butterflies to cut out and pop on top of the others.


Be sure to check out the other DT's creations... and come play along!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, how FUN! LOVE her flower cap. Super cute! xxD

Sherry Eckblad said...

Arielle, I just love this and the paper piecing of her hat is too cute. You are a rockstar when it comes to coloring in these images.

Lisa Elton said...

Oooo this is FUN I love her sweet little floral hat!

Mynn xx said...

What a darling image! LOVE the colors on top of the kraft--this is fabulous! :)

*Alison* said...

this is stunning.. LOVE How you popped up the little butterfly.. hehe hugs

Katy said...

This is awesome! I love the half embossed tag. Brilliant! I pinned it so I would remember where to give credit when I scraplift it :) I hope that is ok. This tag is so sweet! The colors work very well together :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails