all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.23.2012

FOR YOU TAG / US Christmas in July...

   

Today is my Designer Spotlight Day over at Unscripted Sketches, as part of our Christmas in July! I answered a few trivial questions about myself over there, so if you're curious - go check it out! My "room" is the backyard - This pic of me was taken out there, but I rarely craft outside- here in Alabama it's too blame hot!


My project today is a little Christmas tag - I love making tags, usually scraps are perfect for this! I used Avery Elle's Blossoms and Blooms for my tree and added the star from Framed Fonts to the top. Then I threw on some bling and BAMMM - I was done!

 

If you missed my little post/tutorial from a couple days ago, on the topper for this tag, here's the shortened "pictorial".


Have an awesome day!

10 comments:

BrendaB said...

Love the tags - thanks for sharing how you did the tag topper!

Lisa Elton said...

Ack...LOVE your tree created with the floral stamp set! FABULOUS Arielle!!!

Kara said...

Awesome use of this stamp set, Arielle!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amazing tag but I am also amazed on how you designed this oval tag.

Patrice said...

Wow, you're so creative Arielle!!!

Billie A said...

Great tag and like how you made the tag with the punch. Billie DT

Teresa Zuehls said...

What lovely tags! Thanks for the tutorial. You are so creative.

Kara Lynne said...

Saw this on the Avery-Elle site. Such a pretty and creative idea!

JJ Bolton said...

Arielle, this is so clever! I love it! Thanks for sharing this fantastic idea:)

Geri said...

Arielle, your work is always so beautiful! You definitely have been blessed with a talent for creating and so generously share your ideas with us! I admire your dedication to this wonderful craft!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails