all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.27.2012

SENDING SMILES / The Alley Way Stamps Sneak Peek Day #2...


It's the second day of Sneak Peeks over at The Alley Way Stamps! Not only are they giving a set away each day of the Sneak Peeks, one lucky winner will win all 3 new sets on the day of the release blog hop! WOOHOO - how cool is that?!? So make sure you go check out the TAWS blog and learn how you can become eligible!!!


Today I used the new set Cover Ups to make these cute little treats! I can't wait to play around with them with the kids to make treats for their classes!


I will also be giving away a new set, and will draw a winner from everyone who leaves comments on any of the Sneak Peek posts OR Blog Hop post, here on my blog! So be sure to comment & you could win!

Have a great day!

14 comments:

Imke said...

Nice packages for the sweets, Arielle. These images are really fun !!

Ardyth said...

Cute! Love that little rainbow image!

Samantha Mann said...

what a brilliant idea to make those little treats!! and they're ADORABLE! :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Love the halloween treat bag you came up with. Cassie and I always do some kind of project for her class and this would be perfect.

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so cute! What great little treats to share!

Marcy said...

Oh my, these are absolutely adorable! I love them.

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Arielle and the perfect little class goodies!

*Alison* said...

Seriously! You are amazing.. these little treats had me eeking this morning :) I just love both of them.. so freakin adorable! I can't wait for the template.. hehe HUGS

Tracey McNeely said...

Very cute sets Arielle. I love those wrappers.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

LOVE those sending smiles chocolates!!! :)

Unknown said...

So, so cute! I would love to know more about that clear box. Is that a die?

Kaylee Snyder said...

These are so cute! Yesterday, I asked to see more from Cover Ups on TAWS blog and here's a bunch from you! Thanks! They're great.

Anonymous said...

What a cute way to make gift bags for a kids party. The spider looks so happy!

Edwina said...

super cute. Love the candy wrappers. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails