all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

9.07.2012

SCORE / ISSC #32 & TAWS Inspiration...


Whew, I am so behind on posting today... our internet went down last night, right as I was about to schedule my posts. This card is for the newest iSpy Challenge... what an awesome sketch! Very fun & very versatile - I think I'll be using it again this week! This is also posted over at The Alley Way Stamps Blog's Friday Inspiration post!

I used the set Touchdown from The Alley Way Stamps! When I saw the sketch I immediately thought of this set and these digital papers, Hayden by Robyn Meierotto.

  

Here's our sketch this week, be sure to check out the other ladies projects and play along!




Kim T
Angela T
Christyne K
Danielle D
Tobi C
Jenny P
Jessie R
Vicki D
Vickie Z

Thanks for dropping in!

5 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Even your masculine cards are gorgeous. hee hee :)

Lisa Elton said...

A plaid football helmet..awesome!

nwilliams6 said...

The papers and layout on this are wonderful! Love that helment!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Awesome masculine card!! Love the colors & fab take on the sketch!!

Tracey McNeely said...

The paper pieced helmet is fantastic. Great guy card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails