all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.02.2012

BERRY FOR DINNER / ADFD November Club Kit Hop...


Hello! Welcome to the hop! For my card I used this adorable image, Berry For Dinner! For some reason it didn't make the preview - LOL! I would love some blueberries and cranberries right about now!

If you want to start at the beginning, check out the ADFD blog. Here's the new kit...


One lucky commentor will win the whole ADFD November Club Kit! There are 3 ways to enter the drawing,
  1. Comment on all the designers' blogs & leave a comment on this blog post over at ADFD
  2. Become a new follower of ADFD's blog or mention the hop on your blog!
  3. Like ADFD on Facebook or share the link on your FB page!
For any of these things, you will get one entry. Leave a separate comment on this ADFD post letting us know which of these you did.

Here's the hop order....


Commenting closes Sunday, November 4th at Midnight CST. Have fun!


Big Hugs!!!

19 comments:

Cassie said...

Absolutely beautiful coloring, Arielle :)

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful Card! LOVE your colouring

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Sue said...

So beautiful, I love the cute image and your colouring is fabulous.

Sue

Lisa Elton said...

Fabby coloring here girl ~ very cute card!

Sherry Eckblad said...

So cute and how did you just emboss that little section?

kadie said...

OOOOO, you snuck one in on us!! This is adorable, Arielle! Of course your coloring is gorgeous and I love your CAS layout. Thanks SO MUCH for having me on the team! I'm super excited! Hope you're feeling better and have a restful weekend! HUGS

Heidi Brawley said...

Fabulous card!!! Great release too!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very cute images. You colouring is great. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa D.

Mary J said...

Dinky sweet - I love it!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet. Love the card and the image! Nice job!

Unknown said...

Lovely card from the wood grain effect to the spots on the berry,

Super Jen said...

Thanks for picking an image not in the preview! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Wonderful card, great coloring.

Bridget said...

Lovely card from the wood grain effect to the spots on the berry,

SiskiyouSue said...

What a sweet image! Your coloring really brings it out.

Diane Louise J said...

Simply delightful :o)
Diane xx

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Lovely card & image :)

PashaCou said...

This is the cutest card yet. It's so simple yet elegant. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Hugs,

Cathy Spicer said...

Such a sweet image and you mastered the coloring perfectly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails