all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.09.2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH / DB #50...


Oh my - don't you just love this little guy? This is Happy Birthday Noah, a new image from Dilly Bean Stamps! You know how much I love boy images!  Our new Dilly Beans Challenge today is "Anything Boy". I did a little embossing on the card base, and also on some of the patterned paper. The only thing I would have done differently is maybe lighten the color of the balloon... can you tell this red Copic is running low?


Thanks for stopping by & be sure to go check out the other ladies samples...

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Aaaaw he is precious! The balloon still looks good. Just think of it as losing some air!

Jo said...

Arielle you really do make some wonderful cards! I haven't commented in ages but just wanted to let you know I still love looking at all your wonderful creations!

Jenn Borjeson said...

He is just adorable, love how you did his hair! Perfect. :)

Laurie said...

OH my! LOVE!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails