all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.05.2012

HO HO HO / PPA #146 & CTS #4...


Here's another quick little Christmas card using Jolly Holiday! So many possibilities with this set! I also used the speech bubbles from Talk to Me, and "ho" from Alphabet Soup. My embossing is reversed...

        

I'm playing along with Pals Paper Arts and CAS(E) this Sketch!


Bye for now...

8 comments:

Laura said...

ohhh what a great card youve made for the holidays!
I love them all.

Greetings Laura
(netherlands)

lostinpaper said...

such a FUN design, love your Santa in a speech bubble!
Thanks for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Jackie Rockwell said...

I always LOVE your card Arielle and this is no exception! The Santa bubble is fantastic!!! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Lee-Ann :)

Chris Dring said...

Too stinkin' adorable! Love it!

Anni said...

Sooooooooo CUTE!
Love your cards and your clever ideas!
Anni

Lisa Arana said...

What a great design with the speech bubbles! Love it. Thanks for playing at CAS(E) this sketch!

Linda Callahan said...

Over the top adorable! Great take on the sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails