all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.21.2012

MR & MRS / Fresh Squeezed Spotlight...



Good morning (yes, there's still a couple minutes of morning left!) and I have a card using this adorab;e set, Games People Play by Fresh Squeezed Stamps.

I thought it would be fun to do a bride & groom card and "dress up" these cute chess pieces. It's hard to see, but the bottom of the dress was punched with a scallop punch. My card is featured today over at the Fresh Squeezed blog, where they have TONS more inspiration! 



Fresh Squeezed Stamps have lots of cute sets, you should go check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE this Arielle! The way you've dressed them up is the sweetest. Love the tiny scalloped floral border too! Happy thanksgiving ;)

Meghan said...

Too clever! Great idea!

Monique said...

I just LOVE this card, Arielle! So creative, I would never have thought of dressing uo chess pieces! Thanks for all the inspiration, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails