all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.09.2012

THANKFUL FOR YOU / BIC #15, CTS #5 & CCC #18...


We're starting a new Be Inspired Challenge today over at The Alley Way Stamps. For my CAS card I used the little leaf from Awesome Blossom and the sentiment is from It's Fall About You. I find great pleasure these days doing CAS. It's so fun!

    

I used this week's CAS(E) this Sketch and am also playing with CASology.

    

Have an awesome day!

12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the bright orange and little pops of green, fun card!

Ardyth said...

I love how you took one little stamp and made a whole card out of it - very clever (and a technique to remember!) Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week, Arielle!

Beverley said...

LOVE the colours and your take on the CTS sketch!

Jackie Rockwell said...

I sure do LOVE your style Arielle! The leaves stamped in the background are wonderful!!! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Tracey McNeely said...

Arelle what a great use of that leaf stamp on both your background and the focal point. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Rosemary said...

what a fun take on all the challenges!! thanks for playing along with CASology!

Jen W. said...

Love when you rock the Alley Way stamps, Arielle! Thanks for playing along with CASology and CAS(E) This Sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Arielle, you cards always make me want to run down and create! That's the mark of a true artist...you inspire! Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Melissa said...

This is so bright and cheerful, Arielle! I love the way you stamped the line of leaves with three in color! That little polka dot banner is too cute also! Thanks for joining us at CASology! :)

Susan said...

So bright and cheerful, Arielle....love it!

Tanya said...

Super cute card, love the orange! I've found so many great challenge blogs through you, thank-you so much! The most recent one, CASE(E) this Sketch! I just adore your work. I love to see what you do with the sketch challenges, always CAS and out of the box.

donna mikasa said...

What a great take on the sketch! Congrats on being a CTS favorite!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails