all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.09.2013

DIY DRY ERASE CHORE CHART Hybrid Project



Good morning here is a fun project I made this weekend ~ a Dry Erase Chore Chart! As you know, I have little kiddies, so instead of a list, I used pictures of the 4 chores I want Alex to do each day. So I actually took pictures of his messy room, un-made bed, clothes hamper and a dirty plate, so that he could see what I wanted him to do - LOL! Maybe this will be a good training tool for him. I am making one for Maisie, too.

Supply list:
  • A picture frame w/ a glass front
  • Adhesive. I used an ATG and a glue pen 
  • Scissors, craft knife, or paper trimmer and a ruler 
  • Your digital kit printouts – I used Deena’s Rocketman Papers (You could use "real" paper, too - LOL!)

Start by laying out your chore chart. I used little Polaroid type frames and typed out the days of the week on the side, so that the completed chores can be marked. There are no rules – just make it fun! Once you have it laid out, you can either print it as is or do what I did. I separated all the layers to print and put back together. I decided to go easy, and utilized strips of patterned paper in my design. (Easy to cut!)

If you choose the latter, after the layers are cut, re-assemble and adhere them onto the base paper. Just remember you can’t go too thick on the layers, or it won’t fit in your frame!

Once that’s complete, pop it into your frame and you’re finished! Now the kiddos will be so excited to get going on those chores!


Big hugs,

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute project...great way to get kiddos started on chores!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails