all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.02.2013

PLAY / P&Co. April Co. Stash...


So the kids are back in soccer, Alex's second season and Maisie's first! Watching kids this age is so hilarious - they run around in a big wad, run outside the field lines and typically make goals for each other's team!

Last season Alex spent more time digging in the dirt, trying to hug the other players and hanging out in the net than chasing the ball. This year he is much more into it and now it's Maisie's turn to hang out in the net and come over to the sidelines for a kiss every now and then. Bliss!

For this layout I used Fly Away Papers and Fly Away Woodgrain Papers by Gennifer Bursett. Also used are the Wanderlust Word Strips and Wanderlust Stamps by Wild Blueberry Ink. The are part of a coordinating group of digital kits that comprise the April Company Stash at Pixels and Company. The template is from Simply Tiffany Studios, Wild Child No. 3.

 
 

Have a great night~

2 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

what a sweet page. I love it!

Lisa Lynn said...

Arielle, your layout is wonderful. Do you print it all out on one piece of paper? If so, what do you use? Please email me at perontol@charter.net
THANKS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails