all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.25.2013

HELLO FRIEND / RS #65...



Happy Saturday! Just popping in really quick to upload today's new RetroSketch card! I used the sets Bird Brain (LOVE it!) for this little card. The sentiment was made from the sets Doodle Frames and Monster Madness.

  

Here's the sketch...


We are off to the lake for a little fishing and boat rides!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

FleshkaWG said...

fabulous

Lisa Elton said...

Super duper cute Arielle!!

Anonymous said...

The cuteness on this is overwhelming!!! :0 :) :) I don't own these adorable birds (of paradise!!) tee hee, but I might just NEED 'em now!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I just placed my order and got a LOT more than I was planning to get... !! It's all your fault and by that, I mean, THANK YOU!!!! :) :) :) I have never seen that brand of cute stamps before!!! :) :) :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

very, very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails