all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.18.2013

SPLISH SPLASH Hybrid Card / D Rutter New Release...


Here's another card using kits by Deena Rutter,  Pura Vida Full Kit and A Kind Word- #summer hashtag brushes. Puta Vida is one of my favorite kits, I love the patterns and the colors! This would be a fun pool party invite!

 

Bye for now,

4 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Yes, perfect pool party invite!! Another fab card!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

super cute, I love all the texture in your card and the bright colors!

nwilliams6 said...

Is there any better feeling than when you are young and you walk out of school for the Summer? This card so captures that feeling - well done. My youngest just finished her Senior Year yesterday after her Math Test and she called me with this wonderful excitement in her voice - it brought back a touch of that feeling to me. TFS!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this little collage of summer happiness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails