all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.20.2013

CONGRATS GRAD / P&Co Digi Morph...


My and my (geeky?) digi scrap friends over at Pixels and Company occasionally enjoy a month long digi morph - sorta like a game of "Rumors" only we get a layout and tweak it and send it on to the next person... then look to see how it changed along the way. I was lucky and was first in my team this time!

This pic was taken at Alex's pre-school graduation - he looked so cute in his little cap and gown!

Here's the layout - Chloe by Dutch Diva, and the kit I used from Mommyish - Get Schooled.


Hugs!!!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Awwww he does look cute! I remember my son's pre-school graduation. They hat the sweetest little yellow caps made from poster board with white yarn tassels!! He rolled his little diploma up and said "Hello Erica" into it across the rows to a little girl he liked!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails