all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.09.2014

STIR, SIP & ENJOY / DS #133...


Good morning!!! We have a brand new Deconstructed Sketch for you today - I really love this one!!! I decided to make a little tag using Papertrey Ink's Tiny Treasures: Christmas Stamp Set. I just love tiny, pretty little crafty things - LOL!

    

Be sure to head over and check out the other ladies' inspiration and play along with us!!!
Have an awesome day!!!

9 comments:

Julie said...

So sweet! Love these colors too!

cm said...

Arielle, I've been following your site for a while now, and each visit I come away with a smile! Today's tag is sheer delight; from the colours to the darling image, to the button and bow, it's amazing! Thank you for sharing your creativity, and especially, for being ever so inspiring!
c

Crestajune said...

I love this so much! So tiny, but perfect in every detail! (That is one of my very favorite stamp sets, it makes me happy every time I use it!) Have a wonderful day, Arielle!

Anonymous said...

Such a great tag!!! Love the colors :)

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute tag, Arielle!! Love the colors!!

Natalie said...

Adorable tag!!

Judy Rozema said...

This is so cute!

Stef Perry said...

A-dor-able tag! Love the tiny images!

Indy's Designs said...

This is such a darling tag! The image is so sweet!
Hugs, Debbie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails