all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.03.2014

YOU & ME @ WORK / P&Co & Simple Scrapper...


Hello again! Get ready for more scrappy goodness... digital this time! Maisie had a sleepover at her Nana's recently and Jeff invited Alex to come visit him at work! Jeff is a tech on the local military base and maintains the Apache simulators. So Alex and I got to go try our hand at flying! 

These simulators work using many GIANT computers... as many as 4 or 5 as big as those tall double door file cabinets. They have 5 screens that detailed maps of the area are projected on as you fly, the seat moves , and when you crash (which I am VERY good at) the whole thing shakes! It was amazing!

The idea for this layout came from a Story Starter from Simple Scrapper. The Story Starters are awesome - they really inspire me to scrap a lot of the stories I want my kids and future generations to know. All the kits used are by Mommyish and coordinate with the P&Co February Company Stash - Tweedy Elements,

  
  

Bye for now,

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Super duper cute Arielle! You little guy looks like he's having a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails