all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.08.2014

GET WELL SOON / DS #150 & CTD #291...


Hello! I'm taking care of a sick baby today, which I guess was the inspiration for this sentiment. Maisie has strep, so I get little bits of time when she's not all snuggle~y in my lap. She's so so sweet!

This card is for the new Deconstructed Sketch this week, very cool sketch! I thought these colors from the Color Throwdown were equally cool - I may use them again - LOL! I used Bigger Blooms from Papertrey Ink, I love this set...


Be sure to to play along and check out all the other ladies wonderful inspiration! 


Have an awesome day!

10 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I love seeing these blooms in blues and greens, lovely job!

Michelle said...

Oh... such a pretty card! LOVE these colors together!!

LeAnne said...

LOOOOOVE!

Lisa Elton said...

Ohhhh poor baby girl, hope she feels better soon. I'm crushing on your card, SO CUTE!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I really like that color combo!! Well done, you!

Annette Allen said...

totally love your card.. those flowers are perfect..
Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown.. :)

Broni said...

This is fabulous, Arielle! You always have a way of making colors dance!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Love how you used the colors on this beautiful card...such an awesome sketch and the flowers are sooo pretty!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this card - both the layout and the great balance of the throwdown colors! You always rock the square cards! Thanks so much for joining us again at CTD!

Unknown said...

So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails