all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.01.2014

HELLO / DS #149...


HELLO! Happy May Day! We made it through the wild storms that swirled around us the last couple days... the wind blew like crazy! The power blinked a bunch. Our internet was messed up in the house. (but I could still use my tablet - YAY!) The kids were scared. Other than that, no problems ~ everything seems back to normal today ~ wi-fi is back up at the house and all is good. Apparently the rain isn't gone quite yet, but that's alright, I didn't need to mow the grass anyway!

We have a SUPER FUN sketch today at The Deconstructed Sketch - isn't it awesome? Don't adjust your screen - my card uses some rather fluorescent colors! The color correction was a pain on this one - LOL! I finally got to use my Wet Paint stamps from Papertrey Ink... love this set!


Be sure to to play along and check out all the other ladies wonderful inspiration! 


Have a WONDERFUL day!

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Very cool! I love the florescent colors!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Arielle!! So happy to know all is well after the crazy weather, I was thinking of you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails