all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.14.2014

MISTLETOE KISSES / ADFD Club Kit...


Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Well, the kids FINALLY don't have fevers this morning ~ YAY! However, they are pretty much at each other's throats after being stuck at home all week ~ BOO! We are showing off more inspiration for the A Day For Daisies November Club Kit this week, and also have a challenge going over at the ADFD Blog, to use Houndstooth.

Oh, we also have a wonderful new designer in our ranks at ADFD, as well - Christine Okken! So be sure to go see her debut card!



And here's a little freebie of my sentiment:
(just right click on either image below and save the 300 dpi .png or .jpg file to your desktop)...

.jpg ~


.png ~

HUGS!

5 comments:

Juliana said...

So super cute!!!! I love his sweater!!!
Great layout, Arielle!

Danni said...

Love this card! Just way too cute!

Glad your kiddos are feeling better! Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card! Love the sweet westie image! I have two little cuddle bugs :) hope you have a great weekend!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the little jacket on this cute pup!!

Heidi Brawley said...

I LOVE this Adorable card!!!! Thanks for the sentiment too!! Hugs, Heidi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails