all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.04.2015

FUN / Simple Scrapper May 2015...


F-U-N! Who doesn't like to have fun? These pics were taken a couple years ago - we were at the lake having game night. It's funny to note that these days, we play Connect Four and leave the hungry hippos at home!

I used one of Simple Scrapper's May 2015 Story Starters, which are all about Leisure Time! I also used a previous template, both are part of the monthly membership, along with access to all archived templates and Story Starters. I love how Simple Scrapper inspires me to capture the little moments/stories in our lives!

 

The kits I used are both from Micheline Martin Designs, 35mm and Painted Little Dots.

  
Simple Scrapper is offering a free event later this month.It's a great opportunity to sample what Simple Scrapper has to offer! 
Pc-600
The membership at Simple Scrapper offers tools and support to help you enjoy scrapbooking more – to use the supplies you have, tell your stories, and have some fun among like-minded friends.
The best way to experience our community for yourself is at the upcoming Photo Crush event. During this 7-day challenge, Jennifer Wilson will help you streamline your photo library so that memory keeping is even easier.
Click here to sign up for FREE

Nighty~night!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the colors and patterns, this is adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a fun Page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails